- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns, Replacements and Repair
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- For local (Singapore), the delivery charge for below 1.5kg is $5 (using Singpost SmartPac or Qxpress), and local courier (Qxpress or others) for delivery above 1.5kg. Kindly note that the standard local courier delivery is for office hours delivery and main land only which excludes Airport Terminals, Military Areas, Institutions, Restricted Areas, etc. Please contact us if you need delivery to be outside office hours (the delivery charge is significantly higher depending on the timing). For all other countries, delivery will be through UPS, DHL, Fedex and Qxpress. Please contact us if you would like to use your own courier company. If you have any special instructions for your order, you can put your requests in the "Customer Order Comments" box at the end of the order process. Alternatively, you can email your order instructions to us. Please note that self-collection is not available.
We are not responsible for all Customs, taxes, duties and any other fees that may be charged at the destination countries.
Returns, Replacement and Repair
- In general, due to the nature of RC hobby, all the products are sold without warranty, and are not returnable / exchangeable / refundable. In addition, we are not responsible for any incorrect parts that ordered by customers in any way. It is the respobsibility of the customer to ensure the correct parts are ordered.
- In the event that if you have received a faulty part, do not open it from its original manufacturer package, comtact us within 7 days from the date you receive the item by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will do our best to make a claim from the respective manufacturer.
- Subject to our prior approval, for whatever reason if an item is requested to be returned to us, customer is to pay for the shipping charges.
- Please coontact us if you need to repair or replace an item. We will make the necessary arrangement with the manufacturer. Depending on the decision of the manufacturer, customer may need to pay a fee. In addition, all the shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
- All orders can be made online or through email. Customers can enter their requests/comments at the last stage of order process; just before clicking the "Place Order" button.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We use payment gateways Stripe (for credit cards). Alternatively, you can use bank transfer or Paynow (for local). However, please note that for international bank transfer, you need to bear bank charges for both sides. Other payment methods, such as cheque, can be arranged (please contact us for the arrangement). You do not need to have an account with Stripe or Paypal when paying with credit cards. Our showroom/office accepts payment in cash, Nets and Paynow, howerver, any discount/promotion will only apply to cash and Nets payment only. All prices listed are subjected to changes without prior notice. Our online store displays only prices without local tax, and excludes delivery charges. There will be a tax (GST - Goods & Services Tax) applied to all local (Singapore) sales, it will not apply to any other countries (for sale with shipping address outside Singapore). Please note that payment has to be made before the ordered items are shipped. For self collection, prior payment has to be made before we pack the items for collection.
- You can view the status of your order and track your parcel online.
Updating Account Information
- Please update your personal information if there are changes. Kindly contact us if you need any assistance.